• 1 lb zucchini, coarsely grated through a grater
• 1 tsp Sea Salt
• 1 large egg
• 1 tsp Ground black pepper
• 1 large shallot finely chopped
• 1 Tbsp garlic clove, finely chopped
• ½ cup all-purpose flour
• ½ cup olive oil
• Fresh Basil, chiffonade
• Goat cheese
1. Add sea salt to the grated zucchini, mix, and squeeze to remove as much liquid as possible.
2. Beat the egg in a large bowl and mix all ingredients together except for the fresh basil and goat cheese.
3. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Take mixture and make meatball size shapes and place in the hot pan. Flatten each one slightly, cook for about 4 or 5 minutes on each side until they are browned.
4. Sprinkle with additional sea salt, fresh basil and crumbled goat cheese.