Can Somebody Tell Me Why Sears Hired These Pigs?

Honestly, I do not get it.  I will not buy a thing from Sears as long as they give these people a platform.

From The Hollywood Gossip:

Kardashians Konfirm: Scott Disick Has a Huge Penis

Scott Disick has a very large penis.

This fact has been confirmed by more than just his baby mama, Kourtney  Kardashian, as Kim Kardashian also chimed in this week during an interview with Jane Radio, saying of Disick’s penchant  for walking around naked:

“Honestly, it’s way too much. He has to start wearing some  tighty-whities.”

But that would deprive the family of an impressive  showcase, Kourtney argued, because her man’s unit is “like an elephant’s  trunk.”

Whatever, Khloe replied. Disick is really just  “trying to compete” with her husband ,Lakers power forward Lamar Odom,  who apparently plays big both in the bedroom and in the paint.

Read more at The Hollywood Gossip

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Can Somebody Tell Me Why Sears Hired These Pigs?

1. DohBiden says:

😆

2. txaggie94 says:

Apparently they were hired because they are married to such manly-men, and we know that Sears caters to the manliest men of all.

3. Typical White Person says:

Yes they are disgusting! Our whole culture is swirling down the toilet bowl.

4. Axe says:

Classy.

5. DohBiden says:

Class and Kardashian are like Matter and Antimatter.

6. Sandy maxwell says:

I’ve shopped at Sears for forty two years. All my husbands tools my children my self clothes ect. I bought four nice shirts and had taken off the tags hug up in my closet for three wks. Got them out to wear they were to big. Took them back were two nice girls tried to help me. They moved everything. Couldn’t find them. I needed to pick up my grandkids so I had to come back. Next trip one of the same girls were there. She called her manager over after waiting ten min. She came. She had faded bluejeans and a tee shirt on and her lunch and po in one had. She didn’t even try to help me she just said well with no receipt and no tags the shirts we can’t do anything for you I told her I’d take store credit even knowing it would be sell price on brand new shirts. No nothing we can do. So if that is how a customer is being treated you have lost aone