How desperate are the Democrats right now? As they watch their popularity tank because they are so head-scratchingly incompetent, they seem to be fomenting some kind of communist revolution/freak show. What losers. When the going gets tough, they lose their cool and start preaching violence.
Fester thought it would be a good time to recap what’s been happening over the last month or so. It seems there’s a theme developing. To-wit:
- Fester’s ears started perking up when Little Jimmy Hoffa said it was time to “take out” the Tea Party.
- Twelve days later, hilarity ensued when smelly hippies first descended on Wall Street — or as close as their addled minds could take them — for a Day of Impotent Rage. Of course, by this point, this largely looked like a bunch of loose cannons. Surely the Øbama administration would distance itself.
- Doh! A few days later, President Obama declared that he was a warrior for the middle class. His choice of language sure started to take on a martial tone. But surely this was an isolated incident and we were all overreacting. Right?
- Wrong. A few days after that, Obama basically told African-Americans that they’re lazy and that they need to march against certain other folks who are fighting him every step of the way. Fester asked whether Obama was inciting a race war. Because, given Obama’s previous statements that certain other folks were trying to “turn back the clock,” that’s what it sure sounded like.
- Meanwhile, other Democrats were openly proposing that the government strip us of our rights to vote. Specifically, North Carolina’s Democrat Governor Deb Perdue proposed suspending Congressional elections for two years so that someone could impose their will without those pesky voters. This was essentially an echo of Democrat OMB Director Peter Orszag’s column a couple of weeks prior proposing that we “counter the gridlock of our political institutions by making them a bit less democratic.”
- Over the next few days, Penny reported on more Wall Street Days of Rage (and more hilarity).
- A couple of days ago, noted commie douchebag Van Jones promised that the “progressives” in this nation would take to the streets in an American version of the Arab Spring — an “October offensive,” he called it.
- And speaking of offensive, famous oxygen thief/surgically-altered heifer Roseanne Barr now wants to behead bankers if they resist “paying back” anything over $100 million. Of course, she’s pretty magnanimous about it, since she’d give them a chance to undergo “reeducation camp” first.
Class warfare? Suspending elections? Violence? Reeducation camps? Where have we heard this kind of rhetoric before? Hint: We’ve never heard this from the Tea Party. One more hint: We’ve always heard this from the communists.
If you find yourself backing this cabal — which stretches from the hippies of New York all the way to the White House — you need to take a very good look at yourself, because you’re a freaking communist. A great many Americans died to prevent the very thing these Democrats are advocating: i.e., blaming a small segment of society for their woes, taking their wealth by force, and now, literally killing those whom they illogically blame for pretty much everything. It’s absolutely okay to question their patriotism. Despite what they say, they’re not the “99%.” They’re not the “80%.” They’re not even the 10%. They’re the 1% — the filthy, lazy, violent, godless anti-intellectual losers who have no idea what it means to be an American and honestly think “liberty” is just a word.
Fester will leave you with these oft-quoted words from the late, great Robert Heinlein, describing the “rich” people whom communists so despise:
Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.
This is known as “bad luck.”
Oh, one more thing. If you’re really thinking that violence is the way to go, remember that other “revolutions” have never had to deal with the Second Amendment. Something to consider.