This OWS experiment is fascinating. It’s like being in a laboratory and watching Animal Farm and Lord of the Flies unfold before our very eyes. Just for those of you keeping score at home, here are some of the very latest dispatches from the OWS frontier. Remember, this is what leftism looks like.
From the Depravity File:
- In Manchester NH, a now-tearful occupier (see photo above) has taken to pimping out teenage girls. (Union Leader)
- Occupy Madison can’t renew its permit because too many people complained about “inappropriate behavior, such as public masturbation, from street protesters.” (The Daily Cardinal)
From the Socialism Doesn’t Work file:
- Zuccotti Park occupiers are running out of other people’s money. (NY Post)
- A similar story is unfolding in Portland, where occupiers may be stealing money from their own PayPal account. (Oregon Live)
- In London, we see complete fakery: it turns out that almost no one actually sleeps in all those tents. (Daily Mail)
- Boston occupiers are bogarting the public restrooms — asking for handouts, leeching electricity, and generally soiling the joint. (Boston Herald)
- San Francisco occupiers take a different approach to bathrooms, singing “If you can’t be with the loo you love, crap in the street you’re with.” (Penny)
From the Violent Little Crybabies file:
- Zuccotti Park occupiers have taken to attacking each other and starting scuffles with the police. (USA Today)
- Speaking of the coppers, Boston occupiers are suspected of threatening Boston police. (Boston.com)
- Chicago occupiers go full anti-Semite. (Big Journalism)
- Occupiers in Oakland clash with police (Washington Post), prompting a serious rebuke from one impotently raged dorkpile (YouTube)
People, these stories keep coming out at a rapid clip, so it’s really hard to keep up. But never fear. One of our favorite blogs has neatly summarized the whole thing in song, and is running a music video challenge — check it out!