Just in time to help you plan your Super Bowl party!!!!!
Add a wooden skewer and it will be a fantastic pass around item.
From ABC Good Morning America
Bacon wrapped Chicken Breasts with Chile Cheese Sauce
From the Kitchen of Jamie and Bobby Deen
8 slices bacon
4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut in half lengthwise
(Making 8 long pieces)
1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon chopped canned chipotle peppers or bottled chipotle
hot pepper sauce (or to taste)
Dash Worcestershire sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; set aside.
2. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on the baking sheet. Bake about 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove chicken from the oven. Preheat the broiler.*
3. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring the soup, milk, chipotle pepper and Worcestershire sauce to a simmer over a medium heat. Turn off heat, cover to keep sauce warm.
4. Broil the chicken 4 to 5 inches from heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until the bacon is really sizzling. Serve chicken topped with cheese sauce.
* If you want them on a wooden skewer, insert skewer before wrapping the bacon on the chicken.