This is a recipe that I have made on numerous occasions and every time it has turn out delicious. I call it my “Valentine’s Day Hot Triple Chocolate Desert.” It is a dessert that your special someone will remember for a long, long time.
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 12- 13 minutes Yield: 4
4 oz Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
4 oz Butter (cut into small pieces, room temperature)
1 cup Powdered Sugar
2 ea Eggs
2 ea Egg yolks
6 Tbsp Flour
1 pint Chocolate ice cream (your favorite)
1 bar White chocolate (in pieces or shaved)
1 oz Butter for Ramekins
Preheat oven to 350°F
1. Put chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl, heat in microwave for 1-2 minutes until melted.
2. Remove and stir until ingredients are combined.
3. Blend sugar in mixture until smooth.
4. Using a whisk beat in eggs along with the separated egg yolks.
5. Mix in flour.
6. Butter each individual ramekin, and then pour in chocolate batter.
7. Bake in oven until side become firm (about 12-13 minutes).
8. Let stand for 1 minute, and then take small knife around cakes to loosen.
9. Turn over ramekins and place onto dessert plates.
10. Top with ice cream and a spoonful of white chocolate and serve.
Enjoy the night.