Defund It Day
Art poster by @agnesclaire (give her a follow)
9/18/2013: Important Update! House expected to vote on defunding Obamacare on Friday, 9/20/2013! Start your action plan, now!
What: “Defund It Day” – A day to coordinate our efforts to be heard and demand that our representatives vote to defund Obamacare (or delay it, if that’s your preference – Ed Morrissey at Hot Air raises the benefits and drawbacks of both here).
When: Thursday, September 19, 2013 – All day and all night.
Where: Your blog, your Twitter, your vlog, your podcast, your radio show, your newscast, your neighbors, your family. Wherever you can.
Why: To send our representatives in Washington, D.C. a clear message – DEFUND OBAMACARE (remember to be polite, we are not those other guys).
How: Some suggestions:
- Use the “Defund It” ribbon at the bottom of this post or the poster at the top of this post on your avatar or blog OR make your own.
- Go to one Click politics to send our representatives a “Defund Obamacare” message. It’s fast and easy. Just click here.
- Phone your representatives – Complete list at Directory of Representatives here.
- Tweet and Facebook your representatives - Twitter & Facebook directory here
- Post, link, tweet & discuss news stories, videos and commentaries regarding the truth about Obamacare. Not sure where to start? Check out Obamacare articles at MichelleMalkin.com, Hot Air, Dr. Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, or Betsy McCaughey. Feel free to link your blog in our comments section, too.
- Trend hash tag #DefundObamacare and #DefundIt
- Lather, rinse and repeat! God Bless you all.
Any questions or not sure where to start? Contact us at Tips@theMorningSpew.com Thanks.
9/15/2013 UPDATE: Please visit our “Defund It Day” Facebook page here. Read the latest on Americans’ efforts to defund Obamacare before it does more damage.