It starts out with a bunch of dumbass college kids throwing snowballs at a car trying to pass through, but soon it becomes impossible for the driver to pass as they pelt the car with snow & block his car. After the driver gets out of the car, you can see the situation begins to escalate to the point that a few voices in the crowd are heard attempting to stop any further harassment of the driver.
The University should do everything they can to identify and punish the students involved. What a bunch of punks.
from The Oregon Daily Emerald
This way, when you humanely release him into your neighbor’s yard, he can run right into their garage.
Warning: NSFW, but then again, technically speaking, neither is Obama.
Did you know that October 9th is National Pro-Life Cupcake Day? The Morning Spew posted about last year’s event here. National Pro-Life Cupcake Day is the brainchild of a Pro-Life Organization called “Cupcakes For Life.” The organization will give away free cupcakes as a friendly, non-confrontational way to help educate citizens about the travesty of abortion. Great idea, so spread the word or sign up to help out in your community!
From their website:
For people all over the country, and even the world, to stand up for life with an approach that opens the door for conversation and education in a loving, warm, non-hostile way. By sharing the truth in love, minds will be changed, lives will be saved, and better choices will be made by those touched by something as little as a cupcake. This is the vision for Cupcakes for Life, and we hope you want to be apart of it to make it become a reality.
They’ve got a Facebook page with the details of the 2013 National Pro-Life Cupcake Day here, so check it out.
Below is a promotional video.
Art poster by @agnesclaire (give her a follow)
9/18/2013: Important Update! House expected to vote on defunding Obamacare on Friday, 9/20/2013! Start your action plan, now!
What: “Defund It Day” – A day to coordinate our efforts to be heard and demand that our representatives vote to defund Obamacare (or delay it, if that’s your preference – Ed Morrissey at Hot Air raises the benefits and drawbacks of both here).
When: Thursday, September 19, 2013 – All day and all night.
Where: Your blog, your Twitter, your vlog, your podcast, your radio show, your newscast, your neighbors, your family. Wherever you can.
Why: To send our representatives in Washington, D.C. a clear message – DEFUND OBAMACARE (remember to be polite, we are not those other guys).
How: Some suggestions:
- Use the “Defund It” ribbon at the bottom of this post or the poster at the top of this post on your avatar or blog OR make your own.
- Go to one Click politics to send our representatives a “Defund Obamacare” message. It’s fast and easy. Just click here.
- Phone your representatives – Complete list at Directory of Representatives here.
- Tweet and Facebook your representatives – Twitter & Facebook directory here
- Post, link, tweet & discuss news stories, videos and commentaries regarding the truth about Obamacare. Not sure where to start? Check out Obamacare articles at MichelleMalkin.com, Hot Air, Dr. Ben Carson, Thomas Sowell, or Betsy McCaughey. Feel free to link your blog in our comments section, too.
- Trend hash tag #DefundObamacare and #DefundIt
- Lather, rinse and repeat! God Bless you all.
Any questions or not sure where to start? Contact us at Tips@theMorningSpew.com Thanks.
9/15/2013 UPDATE: Please visit our “Defund It Day” Facebook page here. Read the latest on Americans’ efforts to defund Obamacare before it does more damage.