From The Daily Mail
This McDonald’s chicken nugget is up for auction on eBay after an eagle-eyed diner spotted it has a famous political doppelganger – the first American President George Washington.
Rebekah Speights was about to throw the chicken McNugget away after a meal at the fast food chain with her children in Sioux, Dakota, when she noticed its uncanny resemblance to the founding father of the American constitution.
And after spending the last three years hiding away in her freezer, Ms Speights has decided to auction the McNugget to try and raise funds for her local church.
Incredibly, the McNugget already has one bid for $100 since it went up for auction on the website on Monday.
4 oz Olive Oil
1 oz lemon juice
1 tsp Salt & Pepper Mix
1/4 cup Shallots –Chopped
1 tsp Thyme,Dried
4 each Chicken Breast
1 tsp Garlic –Minced
1/2 tsp Oregano – Dried
1. Combine all ingredients for the marinade.
2. Trim and pound chicken breast then pour marinated over chicken and allow to marinate for 12 – 24 hours.
3. Allow excess marinade to drain before cooking.
4. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165° F.
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts,
1 tsp each of sea salt and ground black pepper
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 oz butter
1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup brined capers, rinsed
1/3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
1. Prepare chicken by splitting breasts in half, then flattened with a kitchen mallet into thin quick cooking pieces.