- Fannie on Super Bowl Recipe – Award Winning Tamales
- hair repair on Perfect Gift For That Snotty Friend
- gary horowitz cpa deerfield beach on Super Bowl Recipe – Award Winning Tamales
- reinventfuture.com on Kennedy Family Donates Hyannis Port Compound Home To Memorialize Ted Kennedy And His Greatness
- Organisational Resilience on Is Obama Inciting a Race War?
- thomas costello cpa boca raton florida on Perfect Gift For That Snotty Friend
- Mâm Quả CướI on With Obama, It’s Middle Class or No Class at All
- Shirleen on With Obama, It’s Middle Class or No Class at All
- ティンバーランド ブーツ メンズ 新作 on The Stuff That OWSer Dreams Are Made Of
- Felipa on Herro???? Everybody’s A Friggin’ Victim!
Tag Archives: DNC
Okay, now honestly, this is one of the best 2012 Presidential Election videos, yet! It personifies one of the biggest political campaign miscalculations in history: Barack Obama’s “You didn’t build that” line. Send it out to the kids because the message is loud and clear. … Continue reading
Hat tip : robx02003′s photostream Go check it out!
The question that begs to be asked is: Did they bring them or merely encounter them? From The Washington Times Bedbugs an increasing concern at DNC hotels Charlotte seeing an uptick in pest reports CHARLOTTE, N.C. — You think … Continue reading
“Come on, gimme a hug.” I guess the union thugs realize people are on to them, since all that trouble they caused in Wisconsin. Found this story at Citizen Journalist, one of my new favorite blogs. “Hug-a-Thug” at the DNC More fun … Continue reading
From their website: No Papers, No Fear This one seems a little Occupyish, no? This one just seems kinda rude. How is it that illegal immigrants can flaunt their status on a cross country bus tour and our government … Continue reading
Oh, what a world, what a world! From the Washington Times CHARLOTTE, N.C. — A torrential downpour that struck Charlotte Saturday afternoon damaged the Mount Rushmore-style sand sculpture bust of President Obama — an ominous beginning to what many … Continue reading
Huh? I am perplexed. It’s being reported that Democrats have removed over 15 tons of sand from Myrtle Beach, SC in order to erect a giant Barack Obama sand sculpture at the Democrat National Convention in Charlotte, NC. Why am I … Continue reading