- reinventfuture.com on Kennedy Family Donates Hyannis Port Compound Home To Memorialize Ted Kennedy And His Greatness
- Organisational Resilience on Is Obama Inciting a Race War?
- thomas costello cpa boca raton florida on Perfect Gift For That Snotty Friend
- Mâm Quả CướI on With Obama, It’s Middle Class or No Class at All
- Shirleen on With Obama, It’s Middle Class or No Class at All
- ティンバーランド ブーツ メンズ 新作 on The Stuff That OWSer Dreams Are Made Of
- Felipa on Herro???? Everybody’s A Friggin’ Victim!
- The Morning Spew » A Picture IS Worth A Thousand Words – Part Two on A Picture IS Worth A Thousand Words
- Aw, How Sweet Alert: Gov. Chris Christie & Alec Baldwin on A Picture IS Worth A Thousand Words
- The Morning Spew » Axey Smurf on Axelrod’s Response To Biden’s Benghazi Security Claim
Tag Archives: rosanne barr
Fester has previously documented the Democrats’ growing disdain for the American public. To recap: we’ve heard unions call for “taking out” the SOBs in the Tea Party; President Øbama fancying himself a middle-class warrior and calling for what sounded a lot like … Continue reading
How desperate are the Democrats right now? As they watch their popularity tank because they are so head-scratchingly incompetent, they seem to be fomenting some kind of communist revolution/freak show. What losers. When the going gets tough, they lose their … Continue reading